Powered by Blogger.

SF, I love you.


Meet Annalynn
She's a teacher, a bruncher, and a wonderlust seeking for adventure at any given moment. 
She's passionate about Jesus + children  and can't get enough of matcha green tea lattes. SF, has her heart, get to know her and adore her as much as I do. 

What brought you to SF? 
Honestly, I'm in amazement of how I ended up in a city like San Francisco. Really, the only explanation is God. I was a small town girl dreaming of something bigger than myself. God simply presented opportunities at the most perfect time and here I am sitting in my apartment in San Francisco answering questions of why I love this city. Seriously, its insane and I couldn't be more grateful for it. 

What do you love most about the city? 
The people, the creativity, and the oh so delicious food.

The people because you literally meet people from all over the world. There's nothing more beautiful than hearing different types of languages being spoken in the 7x7 square miles. And simply the stories of each person and what brought them here is something that makes this city extra special. 

The creativity of this city continually inspires me everyday and I couldn't be happier to be part of it. 

Do I need to say more about food? Whatever I'm craving from a hamburger to a korean taco. There's a spot here for it.

Favorite spot in SF
San Francisco has just too many amazing spots to choose from, but if I had to narrow it down, I have to say my cute little roof top. One side overlooks the pacific ocean, and the other side overlooks the colorful Inner Sunset homes with a glorious backdrop of Mt Sutro. Most days, Karl the Fog slowly rolls in and covers everything up and its simply just breath taking to witness. 

Favorite coffee + tea? 
Blue bottle, the iced new orleans. Savmovar Tea Lounge at Yerba Buena Park, tea and a gorgeous view...what more can you ask for? 

Typical day in the city? 

Weekday: I'm lucky enough to live 12 blocks away from work. So I get up, have a little breakfast and then enjoy my little stroll to work. 8 hours later of hanging out with 2 year olds and paint all over my clothes, I'm either off to check out a local Sunset restaurant or home to hang out with my awesome roomies.

Weekend: Sleeping in! Brunch, at home or trying a new place. And then off roaming the city.

Where do you brunch? 

Griddle Fresh! It's a hidden gem in Noe Valley. The lemon ricotta soufflé pancakes are seriously the most fluffiest pancakes I have ever had in my life. It's like eating little delicious clouds. And the hash browns, oh the crispy hash browns are just to die for. Check them out, and I promise your brunch game will never be the same. 

How does the city influence & inspire you as a person? 
It's a city of dreamers. It continually inspires me to dream big because go GIANTS (!) or go home. 

Favorite San Francisco memory? 
A dear friend came to visit and we went to Twin Peaks at night and just watched the twinkling lights of the city and talked about all the crazy things God had done in our life. 

SF in three words: Charming. Inspiring. Foggy.

Post a Comment