Powered by Blogger.

10 things I've learned this week thus far..

  1. I love teaching my kiddos
  2. I dream about my morning coffee the night before....#addict
  3. I love supporting neighborhood farmers markets
  4. I love spending afternoons at coffee shops alone just writing, reading and blogging. 
  5. I enjoy local, independent coffee shops SO much...but I also love starbs too not gonna lie. 
  6. Manicures are wonderful and I love getting them every couple of weeks 
  7. sushi cravings all day everyday...I don't know what I will do when one day I become pregnant. 
  8. I miss taking literature classes 
  9. sometimes I ease drop into peoples conversations, I love listening to other peoples lives. 
  10. Being able to live in a city where I can wear boots on year long...makes me extremely happy!! 

Post a Comment